- Col de Cou et du Brotolet (3 hours) : One of the most important migratory bird observation sites in the Alps. What a pleasure to see these thousands of birds of prey and millions of Passerines pass each year between August and October.
- The nature path (2 hours) : Discovery of the geology, the fauna, the flora as well as the natural wealth of the places.
- The rural trail (1 hour) : Immerse yourself in the atmosphere that once reigned on the Barme plateau, its old sawmill on the water’s edge, its chalets and its inhabitants …
- The forest path (1 heure) : A short hike in the forest around Barme.
- Le circuit des Oratoires (3 to 4 hours)
- Cabane de Bonnavau (2 to 3 hours)
A little further, dozens of kilometers of marked trails in the forest, along the Vièze or mountainside and more than 800 km of hiking on the area of the Portes du Soleil. Especially :
- Le tour des Dents Blanches : The Barmaz canteen is one of the refuges of the tour des dents blanches, a magnificent French-Swiss itinerary of 3 to 5 days which will delight the most experienced hikers. All information on the official website of the tour des Dents Blanches.
- Le tour de la Galerie Défago (2 hours from “Grand Paradis”): A beautiful view on the town of Champéry.
- The “parcours vita” of Grand Paradis (1,9km, 30m elevation change, 15 exercise stations).
We will be pleased to provide you with further information on any of the activities suggested above.