- By car : Exit the highway in “Monthey” (exit 18) towards the “Pas de Morgins”. At the village of “Troistorrents” take the road to “Champéry”. In “Champéry”, continue straight until “Grand Paradis” and take the 2nd left towards “Barme”.You only have 10km to go, count 20min.Follow our signs and be careful to always stay on the asphalt road !!!
- At the Braille bridge turn right (the path that goes straight ahead is the hiking path that goes to Barme but it is forbidden to cars).
- At the following sharp turn follow the road that turns on your left and do not take the path that goes straight.
- After 15min. you arrive at a small parking, continue the road that goes down to the plateau of Barme.You made it !!!
- By train : From Aigle, Monthey or Ollon there is the AOMC train which will take you directly to Champéry. From Champery you can either walk (90 minutes) or take a cab (More infos for Taxi)
- By plane : From Geneva International Airport, direct access by CCF train to the cities of Aigle, Bex (bus to Monthey) and St-Maurice (train CFF to Monthey)
Cantine de Barmaz
Route de Barme 9
You can contact us as well by email:
Or use our contact form below !
Phone: +41 (0)24 479 11 63
Mobile: +41 (0)76 438 11 64